Welcome to the NEW Bad Yogi Blog!
WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW BAD YOGI BLOG!
Quick: Somebody cue the confetti and balloons and sound of champagne popping!
We got a makeover and you’ll be getting a lot more of what you LOVE to see from Bad Yogi, plus a few extras 🙂 I’ve always wanted the Blog to be a place where we can connect and talk to each other regularly, AND interact in a place that’s more conducive to real conversation than social media is, and THIS IS IT. So, here’s what to look forward to:
The LAUNCH PARTY!
We’re having a digital Launch Party and of course, I have goodies for you! There’s a couple things to know about coming in to this weekend.
1) Friday February 5th: Giveaways!
We’ve added some brand new classes to the store (to include your highly requested 30-minute classes), and on Friday I’ll be giving some of those away to a few of you! Winners will be picked throughout the day. There are two ways to win:
- GIVEAWAY #1: Enter the giveaway by leaving a comment on THIS POST telling me the title of your favorite Bad Yogi blog post!
- GIVEAWAY #2: Share your favorite blog post on social and tag me so I can see it!
2) Saturday February 6th: A coupon scavenger hunt & live chats!
There are “magic” words hidden in random places all over the blog, and they each apply to different things. AND it’s YOUR job to find them 😉 Once you find the phrase, click them and the coupon code is yours to use! And don’t worry– it’s not a one-time thing, so no matter how many you find within 48 hours (coupons expire February 7th), you can use them all! Remember once you find the words, click on them to reveal the coupon code! (hint: all the words are bold and clickable)
- COUPON HUNT #1: Find the words “In Love and Light” ($5 off any single digital class)
- COUPON HUNT #2: Find the words “cookie sheet” (10% off all Bad Yogi apparel)
- COUPON HUNT #3: Find the words “a most unlikely place” (20% off any digital class bundle)
- LIVE CHATS @11am and 2pm EST: Tune on to Facebook for a live chats at 11am EST and 2pm EST where I’ll answer questions and get your thoughts and opinions on all of this!
What’s New On The Blog?
Expect More from Me!
Yes! I’m going to be blogging a lot more regularly which will include more “real life as Bad Yogi” type things, yoga tips, classes, and interviews with some big-time influencers in the yoga, health and wellness industries. The first few are MAJOR, you guys, so keep your eyes open for those!
You’ll be getting to know some new voices here, too. Not just new voices, but new opinions. I want the blog to be a place where we can truly express ourselves without crazy judgment, even if that means we sometimes (respectfully) disagree with each other. And this isn’t a place for only “famous” people. We want to hear from YOU! If you’ve got a story to tell or something to add to the conversation, be sure to check out our guidelines over here, and submit your piece.
I have a bit more to say, but well, actually, you can just watch this video to get all the details… plus, totally against MY advice, The Frenchman included some highly embarrassing and awkward outtakes at the end for your viewing pleasure 😉
Over to you! Anything in particular you’re hoping to see around here?! What do you think so far?!
PS: Our original Bad Yogi Facebook is the same but we also started one for the Blog only. This way, you won’t miss a thing on all the blog’s latest controversy, inspiration, and “best of” posts. Don’t forget to give it a “like!”