Recipe: One Sheet Roasted Chicken, Pumpkin, and Brussel Sprouts
If you love autumn and easy dinners, then there’s no way you won’t adore this recipe. It’s one of my personal favourites. Why? The ingredients are interchangeable, and the strategy can be adapted for loads of other dinners and lunches. Also, it’s easy-peasy.
Part of the reason I make this practically every month (or more like every week) is that it’s really healthy, warming and perfect for the autumn season. Have I made it today? Maybe.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Pumpkin, diced
- Brussel Sprouts
- Spice Rub: Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Cilantro
- Olive oil
- Start simple by preheating the oven to 400F/200C.
- Then create your spice rub. You can switch this up or do whatever you want but I prefer to use around 1 tsp of each, mix it all together and then coat my chicken breasts in them.
- Prep your sheet pan with some aluminium foil, and pour on some olive oil.
- Throw together the pumpkin, and Brussel sprouts with some salt, pepper and olive oil
- Put it all together on the pan, add an extra pinch of salt and pepper and toss in the oven for 10 minutes initially.
- After the ten minutes, take out the sheet and flip over the chicken breasts
- Return back to the oven for another 15 minutes
- Pop it out and you’re done. Depending on how much you eat, this can be dinner for four, two, or a great way to meal plan for the week.
- Enjoy 🙂
Try it out and let me know what you think!