How to Get Unstuck & Show Up As Your True Self w/Jator Pierre
Today’s episode is one I thought I’d literally never do.
I’m interviewing a life coach. I know, I know. Eye roll, right? But here’s my thought process: as I was looking for interesting people to talk to, I came across this guy named Jator Pierre who was actually recommended to me from JP Sears. So already that’s one level of skepticism removed. Anyway, back to my thought process… lately I’ve been thinking that maybe *some* of the things I roll my eyes at are actually some of the things I need to hear. Or at least need to be OPEN to hearing. And I think that’s the case with a lot of us, too. The stuff we passionately reject or shy away from are exactly the things we need to be open to.
Jator has been in the practice of transforming lives since 1999. Using a vast toolbox of modalities to bring about lasting change in his clients, his work in emotional trauma and chronic stress is really on display in our talk today. He’s passionate about seeing the bigger picture and how that trickles down to the underlying mechanisms which lead to all kinds of imbalance in our lives, both physical and emotional. His purpose is to help people examine and understand not only how the body functions, but how each physical symptom correlates to and is expressive of underlying mental, emotional, and behavioral patterns. Jator works globally through Skype and currently lives in Copenhagen Denmark after moving just a few weeks ago on pure gut instinct.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about…
– Non-aspirational morning routines
– The point of having a life coach & why some people need one (ie: he explains to me why it’s not a bunch of BS)
– How to deal with toxic relationships
– How to re-parent yourself as an adult & create a more functional relationship with your parents
– How to show up as your TRUE self in ALL your relationships
– How do you know when it’s time to move on from a job OR muster the patience to keep going?
– Why language is important and how to make “mistakes” more empowering
– How to see when you’re living in what Jator calls “control dramas”
– One thing most people need guidance with
– How to get out of a funk/a rut
Enjoy the episode & let us know what you think!