You guys, Superbowl is a really big deal in the States. Besides it being one of the most watched events on TV all year, it’s also one of the most expensive, most marketed, most partied during, and most intense because those superfans do NOT joke around.
So, I thought I’d pay homage to my sweet, overly enthusiastic homeland with a little Superbowl Terminology explanation for you. Because after all: as a totally unofficial ambassador for my country, I’m just here to help 😉
1) Superbowl: a bowl so big you don’t need seconds.
2) Touchdown: when your chips and dip finish at the same time.
3) Hail Mary: a handstand in the middle of the room.
4) Take a Knee: when you CAN… but why?
5) Halftime: When you remember that Beyonce is definitely your spirit animal.