Friends, listen up. I’m talking with Kim Anami and your mind is about to be blown.
Kim Anami is a sex & relationship coach. She got into this work because, as she puts it, she’s always been highly attuned to her own sexual energy + spiritual curiosity. From a young age, she experienced the power of sex to awaken, transform + accelerate her own journey of self-actualization.
She actually spent almost a decade living off-grid, from pirate boats off the coast of Vancouver to the wet, sultry jungles of Indonesia. It was there that she found her true identity & message to the world: that enlightenment is a constant work-in-progress. We all are.
Her coaching is a spiritual synthesis of two decades of Tantra, Taoism, Osho, Transpersonal psychology, philosophy and a host of quantum growth-accelerating practices she uses to propel clients into higher stratospheres of connection, intimacy, energy and creativity.
I spoke with Kim the other day about all of this:
– Her viral campaign on Instagram which you definitely need to check out: #thingsiliftwithmyvagina … yes, seriously.
– We talk about why kegals are wrong and how, exactly, you can actually LIFT WEIGHT with your vagina
– I asked her some tough questions like how we can make sex and embracing our sexuality a more empowering experience instead of a shameful one. So especially if you feel super reserved to the point of feeling like you can’t enjoy this side of yourself, this will be really useful
– We dove deep into the reason why women struggle with being mothers AND sexual beings AND all these other roles, and how to marry them so we can be fully ourselves in every aspect of our lives.
– PLUS Kim speaks in detail about the connection between spirituality and sexuality which was really interesting too…
All in all, it was a pretty interesting conversation and I think you’ll enjoy it.
Listen to the episode below OR download it anywhere you listen to podcasts– iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Podbean, and everywhere else!
Remember: wear headphones for the entirety of this episode! It’s definitely NSFW!