Kick*ss Advice for People Who Hate Their Day Job w/Adrien Edwards
Adrien’s here to drop some serious wisdom for any of you who hate their day job and want to do something else. I’ve been the person who hated their job before so I definitely understand how depressing it is to feel trapped doing something you despise.
I’ve only been living that entrepreneur life for a few years, but our guest today has been living it for 20 years (!!!). You might recognize his face because not only is he my business partner, mentor, and best friend, but he’s also my husband and regularly makes unwanted appearances all over my social media accounts 😉
Adrien’s here for some real talk about…
– How to decide when to make the jump
– How to deal with the fear of failure
– Does he ever get jealous of me being in the limelight
– Whether there’s room in the yoga industry for more teachers to “make it”
– How he knew Bad Yogi would be successful
Plus some fun questions you had for him like…
– Making him speak some French 😉
– What was his fave part of our wedding
– Embarrassing nicknames he calls me (revenge for asking about the stuffed rabbit, lol!)
– Which book he recommends the most to others
– How he knew I was ‘the one’
Enjoy the episode & let us know what you think!
Follow him on Instagram @thethibaud
And if you have a business yourself and need a faster way to hire the right people, head over to The CeeVee.