This is NOT a drill. Onzie is offering 40% off their entire store with the code GRATEFUL.
TL;DR what’s the code? BLACKISBACK will give you 30% off all apparel and accessories
(TL;DR = Too long, didn’t read. Brilliant, right?)
TL;DR what’s the code? Get $25 off any pair with the code TIMESLIPPERS25; $55 off any 2 pairs with the code DOUBLETIME and $85 off 3 or more pairs with the code TRIPLETIME.
Vital Proteins helps people feel better and live fuller lives through sustainably-sourced nutrition products, promoting health, fitness and natural beauty. Our bodies collagen production slows as we age, and collagen peptides act as building blocks, renewing bodily tissues like skin, bones and joints.
TL;DR what’s the deal?
- VIP insiders: All subscriptions will be 30% off the 1st order and 10% off for each order following (through 11/25)
- Mega Bundle Launch: $300+ value, will be sold at $267; includes a hydroflask
- Morning Kickstart Kit: Includes a matcha canister and a collagen creamer canister (vanilla). Perfect for the tea and coffee lover. $78 Retail Value; will be sold at $67
- Spend $75 and receive a free 5 oz. canister of Collagen Peptides
In a season when many of us tend to over-consume, consider a gift that actually helps people to consume less.
Akamai will be offering 25% off any of their practical and smart products- use the code GET25– that help people avoid wasting money, have only healthy ingredients and no harmful chemicals, and have a positive impact on the environment. Some products of note:
- Akamai’s Essentials Starter Kit includes Mineral Toothpaste, 3-in-1 Bar and Skin Fuel. Everyone in the family can simplify their routine and spend less money with fewer products. An added bonus: all of Akamai’s products are TSA compliant, making them perfect for the jetsetter on your gift list who can’t stand cheap and harmful hotel toiletries. (Price $33.00)
- Achieve a smart shave with our new Shave Kit ($40.00) that includes:
- 3-in-1 Bar: shampoo, shower and shave one bar does it all.
- Skin Fuel, a multipurpose formula made with 6 powerful natural ingredients and nothing else – that promotes healthy skin and hair as it moisturizes, conditions and soothes.
- FSC-certified Beechwood Razor handle with a Mach3 blade.
- Instructions on how to extend a razor blades life five-fold. (WHATTTTT??!?!)
- Fulvic Mineral Complex helps achieve vibrant hair, skin and teeth from the inside out. Sweep away toxins and get healthy skin with our new Dry Brush. The natural boar bristles gently remove dead skin cells and stimulates circulation on the surface, while energizing the body’s detox system. (Fulvic Mineral Complex $30.00, Dry Brush $12.00).
TL;DR what’s the code? GET25 for 25% off any one time order OR subscription. Code is Good Friday through Monday 11/26
A sleek smart water bottle, coming out with exclusive new colors and great deals for Black Friday. Hidrate Spark pairs with an app to track your water intake and glows to remind you when it’s time to sip up. The app bases your daily water goal on gender, weight, activity level and location, making sure you get the recommended intake you need to stay healthy.
TL;DR what’s the code? Use the code GLOWUP to get the water bottle for $38 instead of $55. Insiders tell us the website will (re)open to the public at 12:00 a.m. ET on Black Friday and only those with the password (GLOWUP) will be able to shop the deals.
A couple months ago, we partnered with Biolief as we reviewed their CBD oil for sleep issues and anxiety. This Black Friday, orders over $100 receive a free vape pen AND a CBD vape cartridge at checkout.
While we obviously can’t include EVERY Black Friday deal out there that may appeal to yogis (TL;DR), below is a Bad Yogi Community round-up of other deals you may be interested in. Stay tuned for a few Cyber Monday deals, which we’ll share on @badyogimag on Instagram.
Other Black Friday deals of note:
- Manduka as 25% off everything with the code VIP25 (yes, we’re giving you a VIP code)
- 20% off Liforme mats on their website (+ 5% that goes to your partner charity of choice)
- Popflex Active has 40% off everything with the code FRIYAY
- I think the coupon code is friyay (it’s on the site)
- 50% off purchase at Old Navy, applied automatically at checkout for your athleisure wear needs.
- For the festival going Bad Yogis, the Wanderlust Passport goes on sale Friday for $595 and gets you in to ALL 2019 festivals.
- Google Play (we’d assume the iTunes store, too) has a “40% off one full year” deal on the annual subscription to Headspace. An annual subscription usually costs $94.99.
Know of another deal that you think people would be foolish not to know about? Share with us in the comments!