JP Sears is one of those people you hope is as awesome, hilarious, and authentic in real life as he is in his online persona. Well, he’s not.
He’s much, much cooler, if that’s even possible.
I’ve known JP for a while now since we collaborated on a few videos over the years, and one thing that might surprise you to know is that he’s not JUST a funny guy. He has really interesting perspectives on success, authenticity, finding your “calling,” the ego, and has depth beyond his humor.
That’s unique in the world of social media where a lot of famous people are nothing but hollow versions of their true selves.
We talk about every aspect of finding authentic success in today’s episode, including…
– How to pursue your passions when you still need to make money. Sure, it’s not “all about the money” but you still don’t want to be homeless!
– Times in both our careers where we sacrificed the purity of our work to make a paycheck.
– Is it egotistical to run a business centered on YOURSELF? How do you overcome the guilt of self promotion?
– Are we all too sensitive or just more woke?
– Why fame feels completely false.
– Do EVERYONE’S gifts really need to be seen by the world?
– Which failure still make him cringe.
… and much, much more.
Enjoy this episode & don’t forget to chime in down in the comments below. What were your takeaways? What stood out the most?
More on JP:
JP Sears is a YouTuber, emotional healing coach, author, international teacher, performer, speaker at events, world traveler, and curious student of life. His work empowers people to live more meaningful lives. JP is the author of “How To Be Ultra Spiritual,” (Sounds True Publishing). He is very active with his online videos where he encourages healing and growth through his humorous and entertainingly informative videos, including his hit Ultra Spiritual comedy series, which have accumulated over 250 million views. You can learn more about JP and his work at AwakenWithJP.com.