5 Bad Yogi Mantras
We often hear teachers say at the beginning of class, “Set an intention or mantra for your practice”…and, for me at least, I always have my “go to mantras” ready – “inhale, love…exhale, peace” or “I am patient, I am strong” – which are all good and fine and definitely get the job done, keeping my mind from wandering and helping me focus on the things I need more of in my life. BUT…what if instead of our traditional mantras we went for something a little more…BAD, sometimes.
- Inhale, Pizza…Exhale, Ice Cream – Feel free to insert any delicious food you LOVE!
- I am BADASS, I am KILLING IT – It’s true and AWESOME.
- From the WINDOW, to the WALL – Anyone else seen the movie “The Proposal”?
- There will always be wine – The one who is always there for you.
- You are gonna look GREAT naked. – A little self-esteem boost never hurt anyone.
Over to you: What “bad” mantra do you love? Comment below!
Photo Credit: Roy Yeung & Special Thanks to Island Wave Yoga